Start Online Now. Train on campus later.
Job Corps’ Virtual Enrollment will allow you to start your classes anywhere and with greater flexibility. Following admission into Job Corps, complete your orientation and career preparation courses in 60 days and get ready to tackle your hands-on training when you join us on campus.
Job Corps’ online learning program is ideal for those who ...
- Need flexibility for their busy schedules, whether they’re juggling kids, a full-time job, or both
- Are self-sufficient go-getters who can work and study independently
- Know how to manage and organize their time and workload
- Are ready to achieve their career goals
Start learning from anywhere.
If you need a laptop, hotspot, or other technical support to learn virtually, Job Corps can make it happen. During those first 60 days, you can expect to learn about:
- The basics of the Job Corps program--from hands-on training to campus life and more
- Your role and responsibilities as a Job Corps student
- The health and wellness resources available to you