One common job title for this career is medical secretary. Medical administrative assistant duties may include greeting patients, scheduling appointments, filing insurance claims, and answering incoming calls. Day-to-day office functions are part of a medical administrative assistant's tasks.
Medical Administrative Assistant
National average earning potential for this career
Completion times vary by training area. Check with your admissions advisor.
Centers offering training in this program
- Inland Empire Job Corps Center
- Long Beach Job Corps Center
- Sacramento Job Corps Center
- San Diego Job Corps Center
- San Jose Job Corps Center